I had the best intentions of keeping this record up to date with how things were going, but between a back injury and the whirlwind of getting the store opened, I fell behind. So here’s the interesting things to know:
- The store is not only LIVE, but it’s kickin’! Everyone who walks in has loved it. That’s a huge relief to us, because it’s never a sure thing doing something differently. All those great reviews that have poured in and the long conversations with our visitors have reassured us we did the right thing.
- We have a great selection of hardware and juice on hand, and everyone is invited to tell us things they’d like us to carry. We have a big clipboard full of requests already and have brought a lot of it in.
- We carried the Fog It Up Friday tradition over from our other stores and it has been a BLAST! We even found a hot dog roller to give everyone a (free) snack while they hang out and socialize. That’s Friday evenings from whenever to close at midnight. (We’re also open until midnight on Saturdays.)
- Things are ramping up quickly. Compared to our first store, we’re seeing new customers discover us about 5 times faster with more every day.
- We are grateful to everyone who has helped spread the word!! It is very humbling to try to do a good thing and have it so well received.
- The “up north” partners like this area so much, they plan to go back, pack up their stuff, and return for good.
There is a TON of other stuff we could tell, but it would be so much better if you just come see for yourself. 🙂